Traditional use in Herbal Medicine includes:
- Milk thistle as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant
- Common Barberry and Fringetree as tonics for the liver and kidney
- Globe Artichoke, Dandelion and Common Barberry to help increase bile flow as cholagogues/choleretics
- Dandelion, Common Barberry, Corn, Fringetree and Three-leaf Caper as diuretics
- Common Barberry, Cranberry, Corn and Three-leaf Caper to help prevent (recurrent) urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Liv Detox Enhanced contains a combination of herbal extracts to support liver function and help relieve digestive disturbances and dyspepsia, while supporting detoxification and antioxidant defences. Medicinal plants and their derivatives have an extensive history and are used in the practice of Herbal Medicine worldwide. Our Liv Detox Enhanced formulation contains 13 different medicinal ingredients including milk thistle, barberry, fringetree, dandelion, and globe artichoke. Traditional uses of these herbs are wide and varied, ranging from liver support to the prevention of recurrent urinary tract infections.
The herbal extracts contained in Liv Detox Enhanced have been formulated to support the body’s natural detoxification systems with emphasis placed on supporting and strengthening the functions of both the liver and kidneys.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.