The Aircast FP Walker has a lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Housed within the shell are two adjustable aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. Includes a hand bulb.
- Two adjustable distal aircells provide compression and support that malleoli
- Aircells can be individually inflated for a "total contact" fit
- Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection
- Includes a hand bulb
- Designed to provide pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injury, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injury, bunionectomies and acute or post-operative use
- 6-month Walking Brace Quality Warranty assures the brace is free from defects in materials and workmanship and will repair or replace a defective product at no charge to customer
Indications for Use:
- Stable foot and/or ankle fracture
- Severe ankle sprain
- Post-operative use
Add-Ons: Click link below to purchase Add-Ons or find these products under Accessories Category
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.