Edema is swelling caused by excess fluid trapped in your body's tissues. Although edema can affect any part of your body, you may notice it more in your hands, arms, feet, ankles and legs. Edema can be the result of medication, pregnancy or an underlying disease — often congestive heart failure, kidney disease or cirrhosis of the liver. Below are some recommended products.
- OS1st FS4+ Compression Bracing Socks
- Bauerfeind Compression Sock Training
- OS1st CS6 Performance Calf Sleeve
- OS1st CS6 Compression Calf Sleeve
- OS1st TA6 Thin Air Performance Calf Sleeves