STABILITY AND COMFORTMyoTrain braces use a combination of breathable knit material, a strap system and two viscoelastic cushioned pads to provide pain relief, reduce swelling and accelerate the healing process. The viscoelastic cushioned pads are removable, and can be placed to the location of pain for increased compression and relief. The knit material is soft and comfortable but the special stretch fabric is also strong and stabilizes the thigh. As a fast, effective alternative to taping, MyoTrain supports have Velcro® straps that make it easy to put on and take off quickly. Using these straps, you can adjust the level of compression based on your needs.
EFFECTIVE INJURY ASSISTANCEMyoTrain braces have two custom soft pads that provide targeted gentle pressure on the injured area, reduce swelling and improve circulation. As your injury heals, the pads can be removed and the support worn without them.
MOVE FREELY AND HEAL FASTER
- Siliconized edge (inner) - Remains securely in position, even during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body
- Velcro strapping - Lets you adjust the level of compression and put the brace on and take it off quickly and easily
- Removable acute pad - Applies targeted gentle compression to the affected area. Wear the support with or without the pad
- Pressure-reducing edges - Ensures an optimal - and comfortable - fit without constricting your movement
- Thigh strain
- Quadriceps strain
- Quadriceps pull
- Quadricep muscle bruises
- Hamstring muscle bruises
- Hamstring pull
- Hamstring strain
- Prevents repetitive injuries
- Reduces edema
Watch instructional video here to learn how to fit Bauerfeind MyoTrain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.