The Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is uniquely designed to stabilize the shoulder joint without limiting movement. The OmoTrain brace features a breathable knit construction with hundreds of elastic fibers throughout to provide compression to help center the arm in the socket, and comes with an additional visco-elastic compression pad that can be positioned inside the support for a massage effect and added compression over the Acromioclavicular joint. The OmoTrain shoulder support is commonly used to treat rotator cuff tears, mild dislocations, shoulder tendonitis, and pain from osteoarthritis. The product's snug compression fit helps aid in reducing shoulder instability, and reduces muscle, joint and tendon pain more effectively than neoprene-style products. The shoulder support fits easily under clothes with soft straps that are easy to apply.
Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support Features:
- Knitted product design includes a removable, adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert for additional pain relief.
- Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint promoting mobility without limiting rotation.
- Supports the muscles tendons, and ligaments of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in reducing swelling and edema.
- Allows full range of motion.
- Anatomical soft knit and high elasticity maintain a proper fit.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric will not retain heat.
- Pressure-reduced edges optimize comfort and improves circulation.
- Bauerfeind OmoTrain shoulder support features quality German made construction.
- Universal - Can be worn on either shoulder.
- Seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing instructions.
- Machine washable.
Watch instructional video here to learn how to fit Bauerfeind OmoTrain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.