The SacroLoc® orthosis can provide the correct support for sacroiliac joint syndrome (SI joint syndrome) and pain. It stabilizes and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
- Stabilizes and relieves pressure of SI joint and ligaments
- Pain reduction due to circumferential force of strap system combined with massage pads
- Specifically targets the sacroiliac joints
- Can be individually adjusted with tensioning straps
- Immediately perceptible stabilization of pelvis
Alleviate back discomfort
Massaging pain relief
Comfortable and customizable
Live pain freeGet the pain relief you need, with the stability and massage effect produced by SacroLoc braces and supports by Bauerfeind, so you can be more mobile. Sacroiliac joint dysfunction accounts for 25 % of all cases of back pain in the lumbar spine area. With SacroLoc, a combination of elastic and non-elastic knit stabilizes and relieves pressure on this zone, while a two-part pad on the back massages pain spots. This stimulates circulation at certain points, relieving cramps and helping to release tension.
Bauerfeind SacroLoc Back Support is designed to provide pain relief from:
- SI joint syndrome, arthrosis, instability, and blockage conditions.
- Pelvic ring instability.
- Symphysis pubis rupture injuries.
- Pelvic alignment conditions resulting in chronic low back irritation and soreness
- Helps provide sacroiliac (SI joint) and pelvis pain relief
- Breathable mesh material for all day comfort. Prevents pinching and constricting, prevents orthosis from sliding up (ensures position stability)
- Adjustable tension straps deliver right amount of compression
- Compresses pelvis
- Closed via abdominal fastener by velcro
- Donning aids (hand straps) for easy handling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.