Calcium and magnesium citrate formula with vitamin D
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps in tissue formation and in maintaining proper muscle function
• Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
High bioavailability formula
Calcium and magnesium are delivered in citrate form, providing superior bioavailability1,2
Great-tasting natural raspberry flavoured liquid format
• Ideal for vegetarians
Cal Mag Raspberry Liquid supports bone health with a combination of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
Calcium citrate is an organic form of calcium that is significantly better absorbed in postmenopausal women than inorganic calcium oxide.1
Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium2 that helps to maintain bone mineral density: in healthy young men, regular magnesium supplementation has been shown to suppress bone turnover rates.3
Vitamin D improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and helps in the maintenance of bone health.
Osteoporosis Canada’s guideline statements recommend a daily vitamin D intake of 400-1000 IU for low-risk adults under 50 years of age and 800-2000 IU for high-risk and older adults.4
Vitamin D intakes of 700-800 IU/day are associated with a decreased risk of bone fracture, in comparison with 400 IU/day.5
1. Heller HJ, Greer LG, Haynes SD, Poindexter JR, Pak CY. J Clin Pharmacol.2000 Nov;40(11):1237-44.
2. Walker AF, Marakis G, Christie S, Byng M. Magnes Res. 2003; Sep;16(3): 183-91
3. Dimai HP, Porta S, Wirnsberger G, Lindschinger M, Pamperl I, Dobnig H, Wilders-Truschnig M, Lau KH. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998; Aug;83(8): 2742-8
4. Hanley DA et al. Canadian Medical Association Journal. 2010
5. Bischoff-Ferrari H, Willett WC, Wong JB, Giovannucci E, Dietrich T, Dawson-Hughes B. JAMA. 2005; 293: 2257-64
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.