If you are an athlete or an average person, an ankle injury can happen to you at any time. An ankle brace is the easiest way to get rid of this ankle injury.
An ankle brace is a support brace designed to protect one against ankle injuries. It is best for safeguarding ankle injuries during sports, such as tennis and basketball.
The foot brace fits securely around the foot and ankle and can help reduce pain associated with an injury by providing compression against the joint. In addition to providing a cushion, an ankle sports brace can also reduce friction when running or playing sports.
Brace Aid Medical Supply always has a wide range of Ankle braces available at efficient pricing. Over the decades, we have become an efficient and affordable supplier of medical equipment with excellent service.
The function of an ankle brace?
Ankle braces provide support and stabilization to the ankle joint during exercise. An ankle support brace helps reduce the amount of hyperextension or over-extension movement in the ankle joint.
Ankle braces for sports are only for people whose physicians have cleared to engage in physical activity. Its parameters vary depending on the severity of injury or condition.
Ankle braces or foot brace specialize in taking up and coordinating the ankle joint during physical activity.
Types of Ankle Support Brace:
The types depend on what injury or condition the brace is keeping an eye on; Depending on the type of ankle brace, there are different types of support bracing.
1. Compression braces or Elastic braces:
These braces provide light compression to the ankle for minor pains or sprains and allow a complete range of motion. These compression ankle sports braces are available in various materials and styles to match the level and type of injury. They help other joints support the body, maintain balance, and reduce swelling.
2. Lace-up braces:
For moderate to severe ankle sprains and injuries, these braces offer the most support of all of the ankle injuries recovery products on the market. They require a lace-up system to be removed and replaced each time the patient has an ankle injury.
Figure-8 strapping style braces made using this method. They are the most popular ankle sports brace used by sports teams and athletes who participate in athletic competitions. These lace up ankle braces are very similar to the other compression support braces.
3. Post-Injuries Ankle Supports:
The post injuries ankle braces relieve and alleviate tissue pain are generally lightweight, and the patient can use them for two weeks after surgery. These types of ankle supports are more expensive than the other types of braces. An ankle brace can utilize ankle injury recovery products such as an ankle sports brace to facilitate healing, reduce inflammation and prevent aggravating activities.
4. Hinged braces:
These types of braces keep the ankle vertical but prevent sideways movement. They are used to treat fractures, weakness in the ankle bones, and arthritis. These hinged braces support the ankle in a non-weight-bearing environment.
5. Slip-on ankle brace:
Here is a safe way to support the ankle if you are on your feet all day. These are also lightweight, easy to wear, and adjustable in size. We can also use these braces for sports and activities.
6. Rigid Ankle Braces:
These types come more rigid than post-injury styles. Despite the overlap in the brace styles, The rigid ankle braces include lace-up variations, stirrup types, and air casts. They provide more flexibility and support than other types of ankle support brace. They are used to treat injuries that limit the ability to move your ankle joint.
How to select the most appropriate ankle brace for you:
This ankle sports brace is used for both stabilizing and protecting the ankle during a sports activity. The Aircast Sport-Stirrup provides lightweight support to the ankle when performing exercises. It prevents injuries arising from twisting, turning, or rolling your ankle during a sports activity.
- Save the stress and ankle pain from causing injuries.
- A lightweight brace to help support your ankle.
- Prevents injuries from twisting, turning, or rolling your ankle during sports activity.
- Ultra-light and breathable material plus a Velcro closure for easy on/off.
2. Aircast® Airheel:
Aircast AirHeels™ is a medical device designed to treat plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and various foot pain problems. The brace applies pulsating compression with every step you take, and it will relieve the pain and pressure on your heels.
Aircast AirHeel™ is the most advanced treatment for plantar fasciitis. This ankle support brace comes with a fully adjustable air pump to relieve heel pain and plantar fasciitis.
- Increase blood flow in your feet.
- Offers relief for heel pain and plantar fasciitis sufferers.
- Reduces the risk of injury to the Achilles tendon.
- Aircast AirHeel™ is adjustable, lightweight, and easy to use.
The Aircast AirSelect Short walking boot is a good option for people who need a short-term walking boot to provide support and protection. Athletes can also use these inserts to prevent injuries.
- Patients can walk comfortably in them.
- They are made of high-quality materials and crafts.
- The AirSelect short walking boot has a removable orthotic.
- Lightweight, trim-able, semi-rigid shelled protection.
The Aircast Air-Stirrup ankle brace is a popular choice for patients to wear during rehabilitation because it helps speed up the recovery. It is a lightweight ankle brace that delivers immediate stabilization and protection. This ankle brace comes with breathable mesh and padded lining that feels true to the foot. It comprises materials like stretchable, breathable mesh and premium polyurethane foam.
- It is made of stretchable, breathable mesh and premium polyurethane foam.
- Stabilizes the ankle.
- Promotes rapid rehabilitation with aching joints.
- Lightweight supports for pregnant women or ones who don't want to worry about a bulky device on their legs.
This foot brace is made of ultra-durable neoprene and nylon and has a soft, comfortable elastic band in the back for comfort and support. It's beneficial for helping your foot stay on top of your heel when it's swollen from an ankle sprain or strain. The ankle brace comes in various sizes, colors, and styles to suit the needs of athletes with either right or left ankle injuries. The ankle support brace applies pressure to the left or right ankle, stabilizing it.
- Designed by a podiatrist for healing ankle sprains and strains, so you know it's trustworthy and effective.
- The elastic band is soft and comfortable, wrapping around your foot with ease to help keep your foot on the top of your heel to prevent strain on joints.
- It's machine washable, so you can keep it clean after daily use; the neoprene construction is durable and doesn't lose its form or shape no matter how many times you wash it.
- It Comes in both right and left versions because not everybody's feet are symmetrical!
Our Ankle Brace Collection:
We provide lots of ankle brace products for you to choose from. Here are our popular ankle brace collections. This foot brace is of excellent quality but at a lower price. You'll love them, and they provide cushioning support for any ligament damage, such as sprains or strains.
If you need an ankle support product, you can easily find it on Braceaidmedical.com. We can provide you with cheap and high-quality foot brace products for any of your needs. You can contact us by email, our live chat function or phone us at 1-888-222-5938